Your home may well be your most valuable asset, and unfortunately, disaster can strike at any time. No one is immune to the hazards that can damage or destroy a home. Having adequate homeowner’s insurance not only protects you and your home from these hazards, it also allows you to smoothly proceed with your life when a claim occurs.
For years, we have helped homeowners, condo owners, renters, and landlords throughout the Cleveland and Columbus metropolitan areas find the best coverage for their insurance needs.
We also provide on-going claims support in the event of a claim and tips on how to protect your property throughout the year (which can be very helpful for Ohio residents!)
Our Approach to Your Personal Homeowner’s Insurance
At Harding & Jacob Insurance, there are several important items we discuss with our customers when determining the right kind of coverage for their homes. A few of them include:
- Knowing the value of your home before a catastrophe, so that you aren’t shortchanged when a claim occurs;
- Knowing additional risks you may have as a homeowner and making sure coverage for those risks is addressed; and
- Knowing important loss prevention strategies to protect your home and its valuable items.
Let us protect your home’s value by finding you a homeowner’s policy that fits your budget and your priorities. Call us today at 440.871.7261 to schedule a complimentary review of your homeowner’s insurance program.
Some of the Home Insurance Coverages We Offer Include:
- Homeowner’s Insurance
- Condo Owner’s Insurance
- Renter’s Insurance
- Dwelling Fire Insurance
- Personal Umbrella Liability Insurance
- Replacement Cost Contents Protection
- Inland Marine and Personal Articles Coverage